Re: garage advice 2

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com
Subject: Re: garage advice 2
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:12:03 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Dbcooper292@aol.com wrote:

>  It's illegal to tap into my forced air system,
> and I've gotten recomendations for a propane overhead unit but I hate to add
>the
> tank outside.

Call your local HVAC guys and ask them if they have any working used
furnaces from a replacement job.
Most will have some hanging around and will be happy if you come get it.
They have to pay to get rid of them. You will be doing them a favor.
Or they may even drop it off at your house for a few beers.
Give them the job of hooking it up if you don't know how.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ

Check out the new British Cars Forum: