Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps

Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 20:30:05 -0500
Cc: Spridget List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I was out in my Midget that day. This was in late January/early February, about
7 or 8 years ago, correct?
And about Texans and Ice, DEADLY COMBO!!!
Should any non Texan list members visit during the Summer (Feb-Nov) please
remember this following hint. While at the hotel, do NOT drop your ice bucket in
the parking lot. There will be at least 3 wrecks before you make it back to your
room. Texans CANNOT drive on ice.
Guaranteed!!!

"Robert E. Shlafer" wrote:

> Was down in Fort Worth, TX doing recurrent training at American's Flight
> Academy a couple of years ago during
> one of their ice storms....we slept at the
> Academy that night and cancelled classes
> and simulator checks scheduled for the
> next day. Accidents everywhere, SUV's or not. Truly horrilble driving
> conditions.
>
> How about that, Toyman?? :):)
>
> Cap'n. Bob
>      '60 :{)