Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps 2004 20:30:05 -0500

To: toyman@digitex.net (Brad Fornal)
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps 2004 20:30:05 -0500
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 00:45:51 -0400
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net (Spridget List)
"7 or 8 years ago, right?"

About that, Brad. Hey,Texans or not, nobody could drive on that crap.
Man, it
was REALLY bad out there. The hotel
drivers refused to drive and we didn't blame 'em one bit. Problem was
there
weren't any bars close by to get to but at
least the cafeteria staff kept the place open all night so we had plenty
to eat and
drink. Sleeping accomodations were a little rough but at least we were
warm, dry
and well watered and fed...... and the jokes never stopped coming!!

We finally got back to our hotels the next
day. Everyone had the next couple of days off any way to catch up on
sleep, etc.

Party-time!! :):)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)