RE: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps

To: "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:09:39 -0400
Jay, and all:
I went back and read my post from last night.....damn I was upset.  Sorry if
my reply rubbed anybody the wrong way, I had just gotten home from a 12-hour
day at work.  I probably should have waited until today to reply.  Oh
well.....
As for the AV being a big vehicle, it is a hybrid K1500 LWB / Suburban LWB.
It really isn't bigger than a K1500, it just appears that way, honest.  The
one option that I didn't get was 4WD.  I have no use for it, and like others
have stated, why bother.  I don't need 4WD as a status statement.  With the
locking rear axle I have yet to get the thing stuck.

Tad