Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Upgraded Bugeye tail lamps
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 12:24:30 -0400 5.0; U)
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
My fleet includes a Dodge 1500 PU, 4wd, regular cab and 8' bed.  I use 4wd to
get my trailer in and out of what would otherwise be inaccessible areas, even on
my own property, even in good New England weather. I wish I did not have to give
up towing capacity for the 4wd, but 2wd would not work for me.  So, I appreciate
those who need, or even think they need, big vehicles.  They are all free to
choose, as far as I'm concerned.  My complaint is only that drivers of such
vehicles should be attentive enough to cope with the handling and other physical
shortcomings of such vehicles.

I feel bad; this has no LBC content.  I'm sorry.

Mike MacLean wrote:

> Larry,
>      I have hunted all over Southern, Central and Northern California
> and a few nieghboring states.  I have never needed anything other than a
> 2WD pickup to get anywhere that is close to the game.  I owned  a 4WD
> Izusu pick-up back in 1981 and only had it in 4WD twice and that was
> because it was new and I wanted to see how it worked.  It wasn't
> necessary for any other use I had for the truck the rest of the time I
> owned it.
> Mike MacLean
> 60 Sprite (2WD)
> 56 BN2 (2WD)