Re: Painting Advice

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Painting Advice
Date: Tue, 02 Nov 2004 14:00:31 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
I would shell out some money for a decent HVLP gun.  My dad's neighbor
has one from Horrible Freight, and the spray pattern is very blotchy.
The only other HVLP gun that I have used is a siphon fed Accuspray
model.  It had a much more even spray pattern, but be sure to get the
correct nozzles and tips for the type/manufacturer of paint you are
spraying.

Trevor

RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

>.
>So does Harbor Freight have an HVLP gun, or do I have to buy a good  one?
>

>Robert Houston
>Texan in New Mexico

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.