Re: Painting Advice

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "MG List" <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Painting Advice
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 22:32:09 -0600
Wow.  Between watching the election returns I'm reading a whole lot of good
advice on my DIY painting dreams.  I'm  thinking that I will give it a shot
until I run into a big problem or a dose of common sense.  Thanks to all who
offered your best advice.  This isn't the first time, nor, probably, the last,
that I have relied on the greater experience of the list to get me through a
question/problem.  Thank you to all, again.

Larry Daniels