Re[2]: Insurance (U.S.)

To: Phil Profili <Phil.Profili@cptii.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Insurance (U.S.)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 19:13:21 -0800
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Hello ,

       i use hagerty. they ARE limited use, and i have original 1966
       Washington State plates that also require limited use, ... the
       rules of both are about the same, ..

       to and from parades, shows, events and......
       limited pleasure driving. ...
       i don't take the car out of the garage if the roads are WET.
       and in Western Washington, that -to me- (my insurance agent
       agrees) limits the driving to an acceptable level... still got
       over 6000 miles this year!   :-)

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com

Participate in Democracy.

"In the end, we will not so much remember the words of our enemies,
but the silence of our friends."  Martin Luther King, Jr.