Re: Insurance (U.S.)

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Insurance (U.S.)
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:49:20 -0500
"Agreed Value" is an amount that the company agrees to pay in the even of a
total loss.
"Stated Amount" is a figure used by the company to rate the cost of physical
damage coverage and has nothing to do with the claims settlement agreement or
process.

Any use restrictions that may be part of the policy are separate from, and have
nothing to do with, either of the above. For example, A standard company may
write "Agreed Value" coverage with no use restrictions. AFAIK, the classic car
companies all have varying use restrictions on their policies.
--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct