Re: Bugeye wheel bearings

To: "David Lieb" <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, "Spridgets List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, "Bill Rister" <brister@houston.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Bugeye wheel bearings
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:13:29 -0500
hmmm, how very interesting.   the factory "bugeye" parts book (wich i have
one of , from J.H. bennett in allentown Pa. who was a dealer) does not show
any tapered roller bearings for front hubs.....

chuck.
the same darn bugeye for 30 years!  (gimmie 1.5 months and i'll be able to
say 31 years!  LOL!)

<dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>