Re: Fw: Bugeye wheel bearings

To: Biff <biffjones@erols.com>, Spridgets List <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Fw: Bugeye wheel bearings
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:39:07 -0600
This is getting stickier as I go!   :-D
Just before reading your post I opened my BMC Workshop Manual for the Mk
1, Issue 6.
In section K it also shows ball bearings.    Perhaps my '61, being the
last of production, was assembled with whatever was on hand.   And it
has worked for these 43 years.    I'll give a try with the ball bearing
set supplied by Moss.