RE: Regarding trailers...

To: "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Regarding trailers...
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 19:24:37 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I keep my trailer in my wallet, AAA plus, it turns into a full size flat bed
truck with a call on the cell. Really saves space in the yard when I'm not
using it.
                Crash

I keep my cars in running condition so I don't need a trailer.
But I do use a trailer to bring those Sprites home that have been
rusting in peace out in a field for 20 + years ;)
If it's not a race car, not of historic importance, and not a Big
Healey, why trailer it? It's a lot more fun to DRIVE a Sprite.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ