RE: Regarding trailers...

To: "'Mike/Donna Carpenter'" <mail4carpenters@peoplepc.com>
Subject: RE: Regarding trailers...
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 00:34:15 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
My only problem has been when you call them and explain you need the flat
bed for your Austin Healey, they will send the regular tow truck and then he
calls for the flat bed.  The local kids will hook my car anywhere I ask them
to.
                Crash

I hope you guys have tow truck operators out there that are a touch easier
on your pride and joy than we have.  They like to make fresh holes in Bugeye
sheetmetal with the big meat hooks.

I will hang onto my trailer.  I have a big yard to put it in ;^)).

Mike C