Re: Garage Floors

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Garage Floors
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:06:17 -0800 reply-type=original
It is supposed to hold up to all automotive chemicals.. I can tell you
already, that house paint wont stick, once it dries, it flakes right off.
And I have spilled some gear oil, and it cleaned right up with a little
degreaser.  The cracks between the tiles are not sealed, so a large spill
unchecked would seep through the cracks and get under the tiles.  In a pinch
you can dissasemble clean, and reset.

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/