Re: Storage of LBCs

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Storage of LBCs
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:19:45 -0500
There's the rub. You would need a "garage liability" coverage to defend
any B.I./P.D. suits and "garagekeepers" coverage if you want protection
for cars claimed to be in your "care, custody, and control". None is
cheap. You may want to consult your attorney regarding the validity of
signed waivers at least in regards to cars in dead storage.

PS Your example about the widow is a good one, RB, assuming she didn't
plan the "event". =-O

--

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct