Re: Polyurethane Bushings

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Polyurethane Bushings
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:22:49 -0500 5.0; U)
Cc: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Gregory Groiss <ggroiss@gmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
I have not been that discerning with respect to the different grades of
bushings.  I
bought "red" throughout, and found that the suspension stays better in place
than with
the worn rubber.  New rear springs helped, too.  And I'll add a panhard bar
when I get
around to engineering and designing what I want.  Harshness I don't mind at
all, and I
doubt the miles and use we put on this car will cause component wear to be a
big issue.