Re: Polyurethane Bushings

To: Gregory Groiss <ggroiss@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Polyurethane Bushings
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 13:16:23 -0800
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <PilotRob@webtv.net>, CHRIS KOTTING <ckotting@wideopenwest.com>, Jim Juhas <james.f.juhas@snet.net>, David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, spridgets-owner@Autox.Team.Net, Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
O.K., I can't stand this thread any longer.  If you want polyurethane
bushings that ar as soft as rubber or as hard as you want, go to this
web site:

http://www.noltecsuspension.com/index.php

This company is in Australia and makes these for big and little Healeys
and Midgets.  Download the PDF catalog and there is enough info on
bushings to make your head swim.  No financial interest, yada, yada, yada.
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Gregory Groiss wrote:

>There must be a supplier out there other than Moss and Victoria
>British for these.  Their price for a few poly bushings seems
>outrageous.
>
>I just order standard replacement bushings from Peter C..  Since this
>is my first MG I am going to see how they feel and possibly change
>them out for poly ones in the future.
>
>Greg
>

>On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 19:07:21 GMT, Robert E. Shlafer <PilotRob@webtv.net> wrote:
>

>>Ah, yes....seek and yee shall recieve!!!
>>
>>Arriveth....latest Moss email....and whaddya
>>know.....
>>.....prothane polyurethane
>>bushings.....the "red" ones, anyway. :):)
>>
>>Now, are these the relatively "soft" ones....or the relatively "hard" ones??
>}80-<
>>
>>Cap'n Bob
>>'60 Frog
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.