TN

To: Spridgets <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TN
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 15:35:55 -0600
Hey all.

I am heading to Tennesee on Sunday, for a few days, I will be in the
Soddy daisy area Monday morning. Monday afternoon I am going to the
Knoxville area to inspect a house for a freind of mine before she buys
it, Monday, night I will be having a few beers and visiting in
Knoxvile, come Tuesday, Wenesday, I will just be hanging out, any one
in that area want to get together for a few beers? Tues, of Wensday?