Re: TN

To: willy1959@gmail.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TN
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:15:14 EST
In a message dated 1/25/05 4:41:40 PM Eastern Standard Time,
willy1959@gmail.com writes:
> visiting in
> Knoxvile, come Tuesday, Wenesday, I will just be hanging out, any one
> in that area want to get together for a few beers? Tues, of Wensday?

Hey Willy!  I live just 20 miles north of Knoxville.  How would you like to
go meet an interesting old British car mechanic down in a forgotten part of
Knoxville and see a used British car parts mecca while you are here?  Just
bring
your list.  Oh, and maybe a beer too?   Where will you be staying while in
Knoxville?  8^)

--David C.