Twin Cam into Bugeye?

To: "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Twin Cam into Bugeye?
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:14:48 -0800
Hi Just put up a second version of Around the block (Lotus Seven Twin
Cam) on my website  this time taken mid-morning on Sunday, with little or
no traffic  so a little faster than before.   8-)   I think the video
quality is better, but I still have to work on the sound.  If you are
interested, the link is here:
http://www.leclainche.com/hobbycars/lbcs_in_action.htm

By the way still working on my new webiste, so its the old one which is
up.

I am seriously considering getting a Ford/Lotus Twin Cam into my Bugeye
project  anyone in So Cal has such an engine for sale?

Thanks to those who replied on/off list to my previous message.

JLC in San Diego

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.