Re: Twin Cam into Bugeye?

To: "Rick Neville" <healeyrick@yahoo.com>, "Jacques Le Clainche" <hobbycars@cox.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Twin Cam into Bugeye?
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 08:32:37 -0600 reply-type=original
I helped on a Fiat 124 motor many years ago... with the 5 speed it was a
fairly daper piece in a bugeye...

For as long as the cars have been around here I've considered engine
changes... the 2300 Ford Turbo motor has always had my attention.. but in
todays world theres much better options... lots of twin cam stuff and many
different turbo options which make some serious power...

My 100 will always be stock.... it's just to nice a car to mess up... but
the bugeye nobody seems interested in buying... maybe it needs something
different.
Hmmmm

Keith Turk