Re: Oil filter - Frantz oil filter

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Oil filter - Frantz oil filter
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 14:30:11 -0800 (PST)
I run a Frantz Oil Filter along with the stock one. You do not have to change
the stock one but once in awhile ( if ever ) as the Frantz Oil Filter does the
big job of cleaning the oil. Every time i have looked at my factory filter it
looks clean so i am not sure how long they will go with the Frantz filter
attached. I changed the stock filter about once a year but even with a lot of
driving the filter still looks as clean as the day I put it in. To change the
Frantz filter you just pull out the old roll of toilet paper and put in a new
one. No big deal. It does not replace your stock filter but supplements it. If
you are interested in reading more go to: http://www.wefilterit.com

Vigil