Re: Heater Hose, SU question, exhaust, and more

To: <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Heater Hose, SU question, exhaust, and more
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 13:17:18 -0800
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
IIRC, the waxstat jets had a reputation for being troublesome. You can
convert the jets from waxstat to regular .090 jets very simply. You just
need the new jets and the linkage, which is just a small piece of bent
steel rod. I think I got mine from Joe Curto.

Chris

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/