Re: NLB but good information

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: NLB but good information
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 08:14:35 -0800 reply-type=original
When I did the search, I was pretty sure that I had been protecting my
personal information fairly well, but it linked me to a 4 year old
classified ad on the mini-mainia website where my phone number was available
for public display.  I changed my profile, and marked the car sold.  Not a
bad idea to run this search from time to time.  Then I searched my name, and
found out I am a famous film director, an instructor in san diego state
university, and that I work for some company in New Jersey.  Man do I get
around! ;-)
David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/