RE: Shipping large items

Subject: RE: Shipping large items
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 17:46:47 -0800
When I enquired about shipping bulky items last year, the price astounded
me. Good luck.

One thing I would consider if I had to ship such items is the Greyhound bus
company. Apparently their prices are very reasonable - no experience myself
thou, just what I heard.

JLC

Bill wrote:

I might need to have a truck bench seat shipped.   I searched the archives
but
I can't seem to get the search to work.  The person shipping will put it on
pallet and it can be shipped terminal to terminal.  Any recommendations on a
shipping company.  Cost will be an issue and it is going from MO to NJ.
Thanks.