Re: Shipping large items

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, RBHouston@aol.com, wsthompson@thicko.com
Subject: Re: Shipping large items
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:42:34 EST
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/28/2005 3:50:41 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
John.Deikis@med.va.gov writes:

I always  saw them as a place to meet interesting women.
Sorta down-to-earth.   Don't need a lot of chit chat or any other sweet
nuthin  stuff.

Man!  You guys are harsh! :o)

I have always found my trips to the bus station rather interesting.   Granted
you have an interesting cross-section of our culture there, but  generally
they are harmless.  I kinda like going to talk to the old black  guy who
handles
the shipping at the Raleigh bus station.  Vonnie is a nice  guy, but if you
haven't grown up in the bucolic south, you wouldn't have a clue  what he is
saying.  He's a part of the old south that is fast  disappearing.

I too shipped a hard top last year.  (Datsun Roadster)  Go to the  furniture
store and they will gladly give you all the large boxes you  want.  Great for
shipping stuff on the bus.  They often have lots of  the thin sheet foam that
you can use to pack your parts with.  Just fill up  your big box while you're
there... they are happy for you to take their trash  away.

Tim
'73 Midget
Fuquay Varina, NC