Re: aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: aaarrrggghhhhh!!!!!
From: "David Riker" <davriker@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 20:08:20 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Monte
As per Frank, the good old circlip works great, however, the e-clip serves two functions. One is to hold the cylinder from falling off the backing plate, the other is to hold it tightly to the backing plate with a spring effect. A washer behind the circlip will help hold the cylinder flush with the backing plate. Or you can pull out the locating pin, drill out slightly, tap the hole, and mount with a bolt.

If you think mounting the wheel cylinder with the e-clips is tough with the backing plate off of the car, just try doing it with them ON the car!

David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monty Love" <cmlove@knology.net>
To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>

Thanks Frank,  I was hoping someone would tell me that!!  Is that good
news!!!!!