Re: starving for air at idle?

To: Paul Asgeirsson <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: starving for air at idle?
From: Mike Aarset <mike.aarset@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 11:25:28 -0800
Cc: Gus <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Well it's better.
Wed I'm going to take the car
to a friends Alpha Shop and see where
the air fuel mixture is with this diagnosis machine
they have.

Re-positioned the air box. New Filter.

Car runs too cold now. HA
Need to find a auto thermostat switch for
the electronic fan. I would like to find one that
reads the water temp. Not the kind that
sticks in the fin of the radiator. Unless
the ones that go into the fins of the radiators are ok
to use and pretty accurate.

Thanks again everyone.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:46:55 -0800, Mike Aarset <mike.aarset@gmail.com> wrote:
> Their just Bosh Platinums.
> I got the car to idle kind of well with
> no air filter or air box. But driving it it seemed
> lean.
> There is no happy medium.
> Either fast car bad idle problem. Rich
> Slow car better idle. Lean
>
> Thanks for the Fram Part Number. Found some Napa ones
> that fit but were not cone shaped.
>
> Don't like the idea of not running a air filter. Bad News
>
> I will re-position the morris air box.
> So the pick up should point back and down towards the
> exhaust manifold?

Your messages not reaching the list?
Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

***  http://www.team.net/cgi-bin/majorcool