Re: starving for air at idle?

To: "Gus" <mother-ship@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: starving for air at idle?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 09:26:14 -0800
That air filter is from a Morris Minor 1098 single carb engine.  They work
great.  However, there should be a filter in it as that's how needles are
configured and calibrated.  Filter element is Fram CA631PL.  The air horn
should be down against the exhaust manifold pipe as it was used as a heated
air pick up.

This is really a good setup for a single carb on a 1098/1275 engine, but it
needs to be set up properly.

And Mike, what are those plugs you're running?  Some exotic thingies?  Cap'n
Bob also is interested in them!

Paul A