Re: Garage floor sealant

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@exit109.com>, "Dan Gillitzer" <dang@ticon.net>
Subject: Re: Garage floor sealant
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 19:28:40 -0500
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
alright!  i completly understand!  in the climate of the northeast we need
a multi viscosity garage floor sealer as opposed to other areas (warmer
climates...) wich can benifit from a single weight floor sealer...right?
LOL!

chuck.
in a two stroke world, ya burn the oil , instead of leaking it......LOL!
anyone planning on going tothe 12 hours of sebring event in sebring
florida?