Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Car Cover]

To: "RBHouston@aol.com" <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Car Cover]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:20:52 -0600
Cc: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I dont watch that show at all.. lol my experiance is in the field, I
wish I could get a budget and time frame like he does ;)

any way I'm glad he saying something worth while.

My point of objection with him and others like him is the term MASTER carpenter.
Know where I know in the states has such a determination, other than
self appointed. Hence Tongue in cheek a few years ago. I published
this picture in an add..that had my entire crew with the caption
"master carpenters" from Thompson carpentry (even the apprentice were
in the pic) LOL