Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Car Cover]

To: willy1959@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Re[2]: Car Cover]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:44:45 EST
Cc: bushwacker4@zoomtown.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/10/2005 4:21:24 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
willy1959@gmail.com writes:

My point  of objection with him and others like him is the term MASTER
carpenter.
Know where I know in the states has such a determination, other  than
self appointed. Hence Tongue in cheek a few years ago. I  published
this picture in an add..that had my entire crew with the  caption
"master carpenters" from Thompson carpentry (even the apprentice  were
in the pic) LOL

Reminds me of my old college job on the Tuna boat.  I'd bait the hooks  for
the Tuna fishermen.  I got so good at it they gave me the title of  Master
Baiter.

RH