Re: VIR

To: <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "conan" <conan@intrex.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIR
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:32:34 -0400 reply-type=original
Sorry to hear that you won't have any of your Saab-powered racers or the
Bugeye at the race.  If I rememeber, VIR was where I first really met you.
I had seen you alot at Summit Point but never really took the time to
introduce myself as you always looked busy with things.

I really need to email the vintage race list and see if anyone is going.  We
phoned VIR to see how large the event will be and they haven't returned the
call yet.

Anyway, thanks to all that emailed me about this VIR race.  I have figured
out that this muct be a much smaller event than some at VIR.  I just need to
get out of the house a little sooner and smell some cam2 race fuel!

Mike C