Re: VIR

To: <miniac7@aol.com>, <conan@intrex.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIR
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 21:19:03 -0400
Hi Howard,

Don't worry, I will be at the Gold Cup Historics for sure, I was just wanting
a little exposure sooner, but I may pass on this one and go to my home track
Summit Point for the Jefferson 500 as well as the Walter Mitty prior to that.

I tell ya what . . . you can buy the first beers and I'll get the rest!  It
would be fun to meet up with you there.  You don't drink the Limey liquid
bread stuff in the bottle do ya?

Thanks for your opinion.  I appreciate it.

Mike C