Re: VIR

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIR
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 13:57:15 -0500
Cc: "'refisk@chartermi.net'" <refisk@chartermi.net>
Rick:
Maybe we should put my haunted race motor in your rusted race car and push
them off a cliff as a package deal.
JohnD

Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 15:46:51 -0400
From "Rick Fisk" <refisk at chartermi.net>

Mike,

How in the world can you forget that you have a Lotus???  lol

The Sprite is coming along slowly, but no paint yet.  It's too cold up here
in the land of ice and snow to paint anything.  Today is one of the first
nice days we've had and the temp is only 63 F and windy as heck.

I ran into a little problem with the Sprite when I removed all that
undercoating from inside the car - rust!  Not severe, but it has required
some patching here and there.  Pinky will be running this summer if all goes

well.

Rick