quick steering rack questions (62 Mk2)

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: quick steering rack questions (62 Mk2)
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 04:28:05 -0500
I'm getting the rack ready to install, mainly I just want to know, if it seems
to work fine, is there still some basic maintenance i should do to it? I know
it takes 90 weight through a grease zirk, need suggestions on how to do this,
will a grease gun work, how do I get 90 weight in there, my grease gun takes a
cartridge of grease. How much to put it? Any seals i should "just do" because
I'm there?
Thanks for any comments. It does seem to work fine.....
Oh I do have new rubber gaiters for it to put on yet.
Dan G.