Re: New Addition

To: robertduquette@sympatico.ca, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: New Addition
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 16:31:34 EDT
If you check on the tiger board you will see the recuring prob. The brakes
will "hang on". There is an unobtanable spring that when it gets weak will
allow  the master to keep enough pressure on that the brakes drag. I have a new
unit  now in stock that should be ok. My friend the previous owner pulled all
his hair  out trying to get this sorted out. Its such a prob that CAT makes a
nice little  stainless steel line to bypass the booster, always take it on a
trip. I'v driven  the car both ways and the increase in pedal pressure without
the booster might  be10% max, it's no big deal and the car stops well. Then
there is the  realization that most Tiger owners drive em hard and upgrades are
very common,  lots of Tigers with Willwood brakes and even rear  disks