Re: New Addition

To: PhastPhill@aol.com, billyzoom@billyzoom.com, rbc43@starband.net, ladaniels@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: New Addition
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 12:45:35 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Actually that's not correct.  It is the distribution of the weight rather
than the total weight that determines how much harder the front brakes work
than
the back.  A front wheel drive car works the front brakes harder than a
Spridget would of the same weight.

I'll bet there isn't a Spridget on the list that has 75% of the total
available braking effort on the front brakes unless they have fitted a brake
bias
valve.

Not least, the more powerful the front brakes the greater the requirement to
fit more powerful back brakes to ensure the total braking capability of the
car is fully exploited.

Daniel1312