Re: Lucas kiss my $$

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas kiss my $$
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 06:49:48 GMT j3L6nGe9021947
Hmmm....

Frank....

...we got a Ford Ranger I drive on the job
who's windshield wipers work on their own
once in a while. The internal overhead light
goes on and off by itself once in a while. Every 2 mos. or so, a headlight (or
sidelight will suddenly burn itself out...or a brake light.

The people who maintain the vehicle under
GE contract have been chasing this "short"
within ("gremlin", if you will) for at least 3 years....haven't found it
yet....meanwhile, we just keep throwing parts at it. :(

Cap'n Bob
 '60 :{)