Re: Lucas kiss my $$

To: chuck <cciaffone@earthlink.net>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Lucas kiss my $$
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:36:04 GMT j3MHZlSn006756
Well...

while Dave didn't think much of the
MazdaSpeed Miata, it obviously was
sufficiently different from the one he
is used to, to the extent he didn't feel
at once "as one with the machine".

Since it takes time/experience to become
comfortable with a "new" machine, Dave's
being not immediately "at home" in this
model can be taken one of two ways....

I take it as a "positive" rather than a
"negative". I bet with a little "more time
in the seat" (along with decent wheels!:),
Dave MIGHT feel differently??

What do you think, David?? :)

Cap'n Bob
 '60 :{)

P.S. - I'm "typed" in a lot of airplanes......
I always felt "uncomfortable" initially but
in less than 200hrs in type, I could do trix
with 'em and land them safely in positively
horrendous conditions....takes a while to
"feel at home" in a "new" or "different"
machine.