RE: Glazing Compound

To: "Duncan Sinclair" <duncan@pondhop.com>
Subject: RE: Glazing Compound
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 17:28:35 +0000
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I've been using Evercoat Glaze-Coat for spot filling of low areas, sand marks,
pin holes etc over primer and body filler. It's very creamy and self leveling.
I've had good results with it, very little shrinking & it sands easy.
Metal Glaze, Easy Sand, Euro Glaze are all pretty simliar products with
slightly different characteristics depending on your application.
You can go crazy with all the choices out there, pick one and use it. You can
get a few cars out of a bottle depending on how much repair work you have to do.

Good luck,

\