Projects

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net> version 0.80j on mercury
Subject: Projects
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 08:18:38 -0400 (EDT)
I have three major projects going on:
Install a MK IV master cylinder and clutch in Ironhead ( done except for
bleeding), pressure wash and repaint the engine compartment ( done the PW,
now need to remove stuff and repaint). Get the engine parts back from the
machine shop and assemble a .040 over, balanced, steel main caps, 10.5:1
engine. I hope it's fast!
 The Bugeye Boys have sold our first car. I am building up a rear
suspension complete with brakes, lines, axles and a 4.2 diff. Just have
to paint the diff another coat and install.
I have installed a Pertronix in the TR8, rebuilt the Carter AFB. I have to
add a wire so the fuel pump runs and start it up.
So much to do, so little time!
Roger Cotting
60 Bugeye Ironhead
60 Bugeye project car