Re: rear suspension wrap up (Caution: verbose post)

To: <RBHouston@aol.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear suspension wrap up (Caution: verbose post)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:30:38 -0500
The thing that really bugs me is they can charge $92 each because the know
there are suckers out there like me, who could make-do with a much cheaper
($30 ea? If that.) tire, but won't because we want the original look. No one
is holding a gun to my head making me make this outlandish purchase though.
MAN $92 each for 5.20 X 13" tires.
I guess I'd rather have the spare the same as the rest of the tires. Using
"the best" out of what I have isn't much of an option, they are all dry rotted
and wouldn't trust them beyond the end of my driveway.
But thanks for the input.
Dan