Re: Collecting junk. Yes, LBC content!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Collecting junk. Yes, LBC content!
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:03:28 -0400 reply-type=original
If it's made of unobtanium then keep it.  You or somebody else may be able
to rebuild it.

Things like seized wheel cylinders though really are junk - throw them away.
New replacement cylinders are readily available.

Why then do I have things like used spark plugs in my garage?  Some of us
have a hard time throwing good junk away.   :-)

Rick