Re: Collecting junk. Yes, LBC content!

To: Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Collecting junk. Yes, LBC content!
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 19:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
--- Rick Fisk <refisk@chartermi.net> wrote:
> Why then do I have things like used spark plugs in
> my garage?

Up until today I had 4 in my race car (recall the
series of unfortunate events at Gingerman).  Now I got
4 cool new Iridium NGKs from Peter C. in there.

I play with different plugs so often they are "nice"
junk.  But I finally did pitch 2 very used sets of
Hawk Blue brake pads after I found a place last month
closing new ones out for $35 a set (he only had 2
sets, bummer).

Ron Soave

"The older I get, the better I was."

Discover Yahoo!