Re: Fathers' Day Dilemma

To: "Kevin Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Fathers' Day Dilemma
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 13:54:39 -0400 reply-type=response
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
I'm not in hot water with my wife.  She's too cool for that. Heck she's been
putting up with me for 23 years.  Really she understands.

I'm looking forward to the next O$HIT meeting.  I'll soon have my other 60
back from the painter's.  I'll for sure need some O$HIT help then.  All I
need to do is decide on the color and thats turning out to be the hardest
part.

I always liked the American Racing colors of white with blue stripes but
I've heard from several people that they think the stripes how should I say
it....lessen the appeal of the car.  I also have the yellow BE which is
pretty outrageous so I'm thinking of making it a factory color.

I see listed in my reference a BE color I've never seen.  Whitehall Nevada
Beige.  Anyone have pics of it?

Phil Nase
http://home.ptd.net/~nase