Re: Fathers' Day Dilemma

To: "Phil Nase" <nase@ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Fathers' Day Dilemma
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 07:31:45 -0700 reply-type=response
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Tough question, as time is the one irreplaceable thing in our lives.  As I
sit here on Monday morning I know the tire protest made the F1 at Indy a
joke, so I hope you went to the christening in your BE, and let the wife
take the other car.

My daughter graduated from college this Sunday.  I couldn't have had a
better Father's Day gift.  But spending the entire evening hosting a
graduation BBQ party in the backyard while the last three bits of the Austin
are waiting for paint was a challenge.  I have the left front wing and the
doors sitting in the backyard where I could see them every time I turned
around to tend the BBQ or socialize.  It was killing me!  Tonight I paint!

Glen Byrns