Re: Fathers' Day Dilemma

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, "Kevin Valentine" <kevin@valentinephoto.net>
Subject: Re: Fathers' Day Dilemma
Date: Sun, 19 Jun 2005 16:25:43 -0400 reply-type=original
Cc: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Boy the F1 was a bust.  How would you feel if you flew out there with a
ticket and hotel room,  high meal prices etc then you were treated to that.
Man I would be hot.

But really who do you blame,  the speedway held the race.  I sometimes felt
they should go to a one tire series in order to let the drivers win the race
rather than tire mfgs.

Phil Nase
http://home.ptd.net/~nase