RE: Bugeye Correction

To: "'Larry Daniels'" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>, "'Lester Ewing'" <lewing@sport.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Bugeye Correction
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:05:20 -0500
Cc: "'Spridgets List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Never sell, then never a problem.

-----Original Message-----
From owner-spridgets at autox.team.net [mailto:owner-spridgets@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Larry Daniels
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 9:44 AM
To: Lester Ewing
Cc: Spridgets List

Lester, I really don't give a rat's ass what the title says for my sake, but

I'm thinking that, if we ever part ways, I would like to have the correct
one for the new owner.  Trying not to be the DPO don't ya see.  What's the
consensus of the list on this?

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
58/60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."