Re: United States Not-so-Gran Prix

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: United States Not-so-Gran Prix
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 16:57:21 -0700
>  is indeed what caused the final situation, and that Ferrari had, in
> fact, EVERYTHING to do with this.

   Ferrari merely said we came ready to race and too bad for the other
teams that didn't.  While I don't think what Ferrari did was "proper" I
suppose it was at least fair.  In the context of money that is involved in
F1, why should they give the other teams a chance when they did not come
prepared, the other teams would have done the same if it was Bridgestone
that had the problem.  And it was not really a teams problem, it was the
tire manufacturer and/or the 1 tire per race rule.

>On the other hand, you are very astute in realizing so quickly that I
>don't know sh*t

  I never said that and I never meant to imply it either !  F1 is a unique
sport that does not excite some people but I would never imply that you
didn't know (that word). I am sorry if you took what I said that way (I
hope you didn't)

>race team was working in the back shop on their cars.  Jesus god that
>sound is magic.

  now that I did mean to imply.  Not much sounds better at full revs.

         Mike